PDA

View Full Version : Question about female use of gear

EMace1987
04-02-2020, 04:58 AM
Do female require any form of pct? I've been curious about this and haven't found any real information on google and dont know any women using gear to ask. Any input would be informative.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

REHH
04-02-2020, 05:17 AM
No, not needed

WesleyInman
04-02-2020, 05:35 AM
No but I will give you a hint.

If your girl wants an anabolic effect have her start out with the compound called LAXOGENIN and mix in some Creatine HCL, say 3gms ed.

You might laugh now but you will thank me later.

Unlisted
04-02-2020, 11:20 AM

If your girl wants an anabolic effect have her start out with the compound called LAXOGENIN and mix in some Creatine HCL, say 3gms ed.

You might laugh now but you will thank me later.Any clit growth or masculine sides with this,?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

HPM3TAL
04-02-2020, 11:55 AM

You might laugh now but you will thank me later.3 grams ED? Products I'm seeing are dosed at 100-150 mg a pill. It would cost a fortune to run that dose. Or am I missing something?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
04-19-2020, 10:01 AM
Do female require any form of pct? I've been curious about this and haven't found any real information on google and dont know any women using gear to ask. Any input would be informative.

Sent from my SM-J737P using TapatalkOur pct basically involves being off for roughly the same length as cycle length. But no need to take anything.
I've never done anything different.