• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Study on deca only for HRT

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/14247...rehensive-overview-and-my-personal-blood-work

Awesome read with bloods on a guy who switched From testosterone to Deca for his hormone replacement therapy. Pretty obvious what would happen but it’s definitely manageable. Some guys just can’t handle DHT from testosterone and are looking for alternative drugs.

I’m a huge fan of long ester test with nandrolone for TRT+. I like the effects of both compounds at the right levels for me personally. A couple places do compounding for the patients on TRT. Nandrolone is invaluable to me and provides more benefit than not. . Just gotta find what works for your personal biochemistry.

Max

I’m a huge fan of long ester test with nandrolone for TRT+. I like the effects of both compounds at the right levels for me personally. A couple places do compounding for the patients on TRT. Nandrolone is invaluable to me and provides more benefit than not. . Just gotta find what works for your personal biochemistry.

Max

What added benefit do you get with the deca? And what are the trt doses for each weekly please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What added benefit do you get with the deca? And what are the trt doses for each weekly please?

Well my TRT is 100mg of Enanthate weekly and add 50mg of nandrolone. The benefits are increase in strength and muscle mass along with comfortable workouts and quick recovery.

Max

**If your TRT is 200mg weekly, adding 50-100 mg of nandrolone could be an option. The above is what my physician prescribes.

Well my TRT is 100mg of Enanthate weekly and add 50mg of nandrolone. The benefits are increase in strength and muscle mass along with comfortable workouts and quick recovery.

Max

**If your TRT is 200mg weekly, adding 50-100 mg of nandrolone could be an option. The above is what my physician prescribes.
You're use 50mg of Nandrolone Decanoate or other ester ?
Do you notice some change on the skin ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/14247...rehensive-overview-and-my-personal-blood-work

Awesome read with bloods on a guy who switched From testosterone to Deca for his hormone replacement therapy. Pretty obvious what would happen but it’s definitely manageable. Some guys just can’t handle DHT from testosterone and are looking for alternative drugs.
Some change about iron level ?
Anadrol / Oxymetholone and Deca / Nandrolone Decanoate (i don't know about the other ester) shut down the level of iron.

You're use 50mg of Nandrolone Decanoate or other ester ?
Do you notice some change on the skin ?

Decanoate. No change in skin but, I do use gh.
(Not oily or pimples)*

Max

Some change about iron level ?
Anadrol / Oxymetholone and Deca / Nandrolone Decanoate (i don't know about the other ester) shut down the level of iron.

The only thing it affected were his Bun ( nitric oxide ) levels. He used 100mg of NPP injected every other day.

I’m currently on 200mg of deconate and it seems a little to much. I just upped it a few weeks ago but it seems the culprit in my high blood pressure spikes. I will adjust it down to 100-50 mg. I personally love deca cycles and hrt with 100mg alongside 200mg of a long ester testosterone. I find it keeps my range of motion smooth and free of aches and pains.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m currently on 200mg of deconate and it seems a little to much. I just upped it a few weeks ago but it seems the culprit in my high blood pressure spikes. I will adjust it down to 100-50 mg. I personally love deca cycles and hrt with 100mg alongside 200mg of a long ester testosterone. I find it keeps my range of motion smooth and free of aches and pains.

Yesss!!

Max

Study:

Nandrolone Laurate study after strenuous exercise for two months :
The anabolic steroid Nandrolone laurate. Blood samples were collected during and between these tests for the determination of red cell volume and concentrations of blood lactate, plasma glucose, non-esterified fatty acids, glycerol, triglycrides, erythropoietin, cortisol, insulin, and glucagon. Muscle biopsy specimens were taken immediately after the CET and before the SET for analysis of glycogen content, citrate synthase, and 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehvdrogenase activity. Nandrolone administration increased the rate of muscle glycogen repletion after exercise, an increase that may be explained by increased glucose output by the liver, higher plasma insulin concentration, and increased insulin-independent glucose transport, but not by better availability of lipid fuels during recovery.

Max

Study:

Nandrolone Laurate study after strenuous exercise for two months :
The anabolic steroid Nandrolone laurate. Blood samples were collected during and between these tests for the determination of red cell volume and concentrations of blood lactate, plasma glucose, non-esterified fatty acids, glycerol, triglycrides, erythropoietin, cortisol, insulin, and glucagon. Muscle biopsy specimens were taken immediately after the CET and before the SET for analysis of glycogen content, citrate synthase, and 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehvdrogenase activity. Nandrolone administration increased the rate of muscle glycogen repletion after exercise, an increase that may be explained by increased glucose output by the liver, higher plasma insulin concentration, and increased insulin-independent glucose transport, but not by better availability of lipid fuels during recovery.

Max
There is a reason this drug is the king of mass and the old school generation loved it so much.

There is a reason this drug is the king of mass and the old school generation loved it so much.

Indeed! Luckily it is still prevalent because of dog and horse racing but, they seem to be trying to phase out any horse/greyhound racing too! If I see the day the Kentucky Derby becomes illegal; I’ll move away! Maybe Portugal ! Lol

Max

Max

Do you maintain muscle mass and strength at this dose?

Do you maintain muscle mass and strength at this dose?

Yes sir. Continued use of gh or mk677 helps as well(obvie) lol

Max

Max

Do you experience any shut down with this and if so what do you take for that?

Do you experience any shut down with this and if so what do you take for that?

I don’t feel shutdown at those levels. Science can disagree but, I don’t. I do use 25-50mg of Proviron if I feel a dip in sex drive but nothing more. Hope that helps.

Max

I don’t feel shutdown at those levels. Science can disagree but, I don’t. I do use 25-50mg of Proviron if I feel a dip in sex drive but nothing more. Hope that helps.

Max

I’m blessed with deca!! I never experience deca dick, loss of libido or anything. Of course test with it but I’ve ran high deca low test with 0 issues.

I’m blessed with deca!! I never experience deca dick, loss of libido or anything. Of course test with it but I’ve ran high deca low test with 0 issues.

The key is low dose. Most the sides come with large blasts. I know of no other combo that I can use long term besides TRT w / primo. Such a great combination to TRT plus on. I definitely am a fan!

Max

I've used deca practically every cycle. Yes its shuts me down hard but NEVER had a problem with deca dick and the strength gain with it is awesome. I admit I don't really get the joint relief as much as some claim. 450 is nice dose for me and my trt doc actually put me on 120/wk.
8b44054930d021f514985fcb858629d7.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

I've used deca practically every cycle. Yes its shuts me down hard but NEVER had a problem with deca dick and the strength gain with it is awesome. I admit I don't really get the joint relief as much as some claim. 450 is nice dose for me and my trt doc actually put me on 120/wk.
8b44054930d021f514985fcb858629d7.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

I love to mix deca/Npp with Test mix and grow like a Mf!!

Max

What's a good NPP dose for joint relief that I can run with my 175mg Test cruise?

I think I might switch over to npp 2nd half of mu cycle since its still nandralone and I've never ran it. People swear its like a different compound and I can see why.
07993afda3a913d38593f3b6814c3655.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

You’ll love it. Dosing correctly and timing is key !

Max

I’m a huge fan of long ester test with nandrolone for TRT+. I like the effects of both compounds at the right levels for me personally. A couple places do compounding for the patients on TRT. Nandrolone is invaluable to me and provides more benefit than not.

Back