• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I find it so funny......

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today I was catching up in the world of bodybuilding on MDonline and I was watching a few interviews from some of the biggest names in the biz. Here's what I find is funny, whenever these pros are asked(the ones who are sponsored by a supplement company) about the products they use or what's their supplement regimen, they almost sound like they've never even heard of the product they are sponsoring. What I mean by this is that it's almost as they have no clue what the hell the company they sponsor even sells. OK, so lets take Jay Cutler. He was talking about his new Jay Cutler Elite Series coming out in August and the interviewer from MD was asking simple questions about his products, what are the names, how many and so on and so fourth. I know Jay's a smart guy because I've talked to him personally but he was talking about his new protein. He went on to say how hard it was and how they had to "revamp" the formula multiple times because BPI(who makes his line) has never made a protein product before. Well, call me stupid but I do remember a product they made called SuperPro and it was a pretty damn good tasting protein. How do I know this, well, at the time, I was working part-time at the vitamin shoppe for a measly two hours a week just for the discount. So here's my big question, if these guys/gals are promoting these products, why the hell do they not have a damn clue how to use them and what's in them. I'm been to quite a few expo's and it seems as if most of these guys are reading off the damn labels when talking about their products. So if they get free gear(meaning supplements) then do they actually take them? The only pro I know said that he constantly switches his supplements around and literally only takes what he's told to take by his trainer and coach.

So to end my thought..... I'm just so baffled by how many people actually believe that these pros use what they sponsor. I'm not going to say that I don't use name-brand supplements because I do, and I have a buddy at bb.com who hooks me up with shit all the time but come on people, supplements cost way more than gear does and it seems as almost it's not even cost effective to buy all this new shit coming out....

Keep your goals realistic, and supplement around them.

Wait, so you're telling me Jay Cutler isn't massive because of BPI blox and 1MR??? Haha I totally love your post. I always chuckle inside seeing people pound creatine that cost them $80 and gaining no weight while people like us know a much more effective way of reaching our goals.

Have a look see at ronnie colman on youtube hes a cop from texas its funny the way it starts out he sits in his cop car eats then the next clip he goes home and makes chicken breast eats then the next clip hes done for the day and says well that what a 4 time champ does in a day not bad ronnie lol . But to get back to your post i have seen ronnie drink his sponsers protein more scoops then i thing we would take but he did it now for 12 tears hes been a cop and all his buddies takeing the same or about the same stuff and not one of them look even close to big boy does that not throw up red flags you got me i cant seem to do it lol but i giver hell haha just my 2 cents

so what your saying is everything im reading on the supplement container isn't true!? haha, their all such a big scam.

I only use a few supps (protein/creatine) because like you said it's not going to get us big like them. I would rather get everything from food and spend my money on other "supplements."

Wait, so you're telling me Jay Cutler isn't massive because of BPI blox and 1MR??? Haha I totally love your post. I always chuckle inside seeing people pound creatine that cost them $80 and gaining no weight while people like us know a much more effective way of reaching our goals.

I dont even think its funny, I think it's sad people are so gullible. It's like that with anything tho..

So today I was catching up in the world of bodybuilding on MDonline and I was watching a few interviews from some of the biggest names in the biz. Here's what I find is funny, whenever these pros are asked(the ones who are sponsored by a supplement company) about the products they use or what's their supplement regimen, they almost sound like they've never even heard of the product they are sponsoring. What I mean by this is that it's almost as they have no clue what the hell the company they sponsor even sells. OK, so lets take Jay Cutler. He was talking about his new Jay Cutler Elite Series coming out in August and the interviewer from MD was asking simple questions about his products, what are the names, how many and so on and so fourth. I know Jay's a smart guy because I've talked to him personally but he was talking about his new protein. He went on to say how hard it was and how they had to "revamp" the formula multiple times because BPI(who makes his line) has never made a protein product before. Well, call me stupid but I do remember a product they made called SuperPro and it was a pretty damn good tasting protein. How do I know this, well, at the time, I was working part-time at the vitamin shoppe for a measly two hours a week just for the discount. So here's my big question, if these guys/gals are promoting these products, why the hell do they not have a damn clue how to use them and what's in them. I'm been to quite a few expo's and it seems as if most of these guys are reading off the damn labels when talking about their products. So if they get free gear(meaning supplements) then do they actually take them? The only pro I know said that he constantly switches his supplements around and literally only takes what he's told to take by his trainer and coach.

So to end my thought..... I'm just so baffled by how many people actually believe that these pros use what they sponsor. I'm not going to say that I don't use name-brand supplements because I do, and I have a buddy at bb.com who hooks me up with shit all the time but come on people, supplements cost way more than gear does and it seems as almost it's not even cost effective to buy all this new shit coming out....

Keep your goals realistic, and supplement around them.

Its funny you say this because I was just thinking about this the other day. A little while back I had bought some biotest bioforge (natural T booster) which pretty much didn't do shit (before I knew I had low T) and it costs more than gear. Even a tub of protein costs more than gear LOL. And I think pretty much anyone that BB's themselves knows what the industry is really about.

friends of the owner of europa sports... and the guy is loaded... started out getting in some trouble doing things our way then went the real criminal way and became legal and selling products that cost a ton but don't do half what they should or a 10th of what they say they will.

The last protein I bought (50% off) said it had IGF-1 in it. I thought that was funny so I asked the guy behind the counter about why the manufacture would put such a stupid label on the container. The guys response was something like, "Yeah, great stuff. It will make you huge. Try deer antler spray, only $80".

It's not just the pros who don't know about their products, the people selling them don't know shit either.

Back