• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

two products that once tried I have never done without

MTII and HGH FRAG 176-191 + HCG as a bonus

I would move in with Phil if I could! Lol! He always has a nice stash of EP products. We could split the horse meat bill!! . Seriously, I have never had anything sub par from the EP Line; it’s a great company.

Max

I’ll add to the “can’t live without list”

Proviron. Once I added it to a cycle I don’t think I’ll ever NOT use it again. Just makes everything better.

​What do you like about the HGH frag? Is it really the fat loss miracle that it's said to be?

that is its purpose, and that does very well!

also, i don't know if it's a placebo effect or not, but it gives me a nice boost if taken preworkout.
Interesting. HGH-frag is also claimed by bro-science to have spot-reducing fatloss effects. Meaning it can actually burn fat t the spot of injection. I haven't done much reading up on HGH-frag but did you happen to notice any possible spot-reducing fatloss? Might be hard to tell if you were alternating pinning sites, or if you weren't really watching for it.

I would move in with Phil if I could! Lol! He always has a nice stash of EP products. We could split the horse meat bill!! . Seriously, I have never had anything sub par from the EP Line; it’s a great company.

Max

I'm with ya. My first cycle was z's organon dust and some bd 5mg dbol

Back