• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts using HCG on TRT?

Dedvukaj17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on Trt 150mg weekly after blasting for 16 weeks. What are you thoughts on using HCG while on TRT?

If you’re using HCG on TRT what is the best protocol? EOD? 2x per week?

WHen I worked with the Metabolic Doctor (endo) we would administer 250-500iu 2x per week.

There is a pub med study, you can pull it, sorry I don't have time. It showed that 900iu of hcg total per week kept intracellular levels in higher end ranges. I wanna say they did 300iu EOD in the study.

This is important even on cycle, or HRT, bc it keeps your testes fuller, sperm count and mobility higher and also can improve and keep libido improved.

If you can't source it we have a few sources here that sell it very fair priced.

In a pharmacy if you don't have insurance you are looking at a kit for say $2-400 dollars.

With a source you might pay $25-50

WHen I worked with the Metabolic Doctor (endo) we would administer 250-500iu 2x per week.

There is a pub med study, you can pull it, sorry I don't have time. It showed that 900iu of hcg total per week kept intracellular levels in higher end ranges. I wanna say they did 300iu EOD in the study.

This is important even on cycle, or HRT, bc it keeps your testes fuller, sperm count and mobility higher and also can improve and keep libido improved.

If you can't source it we have a few sources here that sell it very fair priced.

In a pharmacy if you don't have insurance you are looking at a kit for say $2-400 dollars.

With a source you might pay $25-50

Thank you I’ll definitely be adding HCG into this TRT may also try it on a cycle.

Thank you I’ll definitely be adding HCG into this TRT may also try it on a cycle.

Many people swear that when run even on heavy cycles, they return their HPTA faster and easier.

I do not have a study to prove this, but I have heard it dozens and dozens of times from trusted clients.

I can't tell you bc I never come off since I am a lifetime HRT patient. i haven't cycled in say 10 years, although I do dabble in sarms and OTC options in addition to my HRT. For instance right now Im using INJ Sr9009

I run HCG with TRT, makes a world of a difference.

PSL has HCG for 22 dollars

It's something I've been wanting to add to my TRT stack. I'm not getting it through my doc though, it's hella expensive and hard to find apparently. I'll get it from a source here.

Back