• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test cyp

bunchman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a scryp for test cyp but have to pay out of pocket.any good legitimate sources would be helpful.also new to everything any help would be appreciated

Our Test Cyp is dosed at 250mg/ml. Currently running promo PROP13 which will get you a free vial of Test Propinate as well as free shipping. Your business is appreciated, as well as product reviews.

Tried to set up order,need email instructions,thought i did what i needed to do ,help please

Bunchman, I'll shoot you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, you only have a couple posts. Send an email to sales@anabolicamerica.com

Anthony, Please check email again, this will be email #3 :)

M4BTEAM's PG line is the best Cyp I have used in a while. Labs showed it to be very strong. I also like AgentYes but I think she is out at the moment.

Also, if you are able to follow testing protocol and post results I will give you a free vial of test cyp, or whatever ester you want on your next order. :)

Thanks everyone for your help,i will post about the experience later

Back