• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AAS effects vs calorie intake....

Gib

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys!

Im an athlete who needs to maintain a weight class (within reason). Because im not looking for the same gains as the real Mass Mnsters out there, Im curious as to how the effects of running testosterone while not taking in a massive amount of calories?

I guess i mean: if an athlete takes in 1000 calories (daily) above maintenance uring a cycle and is weight training, he will put on strength and mass. What happens if an athlete on a cycle has a calorie intake roughly equal to what his maintenance levels are? Will strength gains still be noted without much additional mass, or is it a waste to be on cycle without taking in massive amounts of calories?

thanks for any info!

Hey Guys!

Im an athlete who needs to maintain a weight class (within reason). Because im not looking for the same gains as the real Mass Mnsters out there, Im curious as to how the effects of running testosterone while not taking in a massive amount of calories?

I guess i mean: if an athlete takes in 1000 calories (daily) above maintenance uring a cycle and is weight training, he will put on strength and mass. What happens if an athlete on a cycle has a calorie intake roughly equal to what his maintenance levels are? Will strength gains still be noted without much additional mass, or is it a waste to be on cycle without taking in massive amounts of calories?

thanks for any info!

I have played with this or years. If you restrict calories while running 500-750mg/wk of test, you will notice mild lift gains, increased strenght, and minimal weight gain (I'm kept it under 7 lbs over 10 weeks. Adding 2 things have over the course of the day helped me tremendously; 1. 100 mg avanvar/day fro the last 6 weeks and 2. 60 mg of dextro-amphetsmine (dexedrine)mover the cours of the day. Current stats 5'9 198 lbs, 6% BF

I have played with this or years. If you restrict calories while running 500-750mg/wk of test, you will notice mild lift gains, increased strenght, and minimal weight gain (I'm kept it under 7 lbs over 10 weeks. Adding 2 things have over the course of the day helped me tremendously; 1. 100 mg avanvar/day fro the last 6 weeks and 2. 60 mg of dextro-amphetsmine (dexedrine)mover the cours of the day. Current stats 5'9 198 lbs, 6% BF

How many calories do you typically take in when your bulking?

I have a strange diet when I'm on cycle, I do 7 days at 5-6k cal per day, then 7 days at 2500-300 cal the next week. This yo-yo effect results in my body not storing fat, but instead builds muscle.

Dexedrine, lowish test, msteron and var are critical when I DO THIS, OR i lose serious mucle

I have a strange diet when I'm on cycle, I do 7 days at 5-6k cal per day, then 7 days at 2500-300 cal the next week. This yo-yo effect results in my body not storing fat, but instead builds muscle.

Dexedrine, lowish test, msteron and var are critical when I DO THIS, OR i lose serious mucle

This is a pretty interesting approach. What macros are you increasing/decreasing? Or do you keep your P/C/F ratios pretty much the same and just increase/decrease all?

Proportionately I keep my protein intake high on the light weeks. Heavy week maybe its slightly more, but not much. Carbs and junk food baby

I just finished up an Andropen, Boldenon, Var cycle where I lost 18 pounds, by monitoring my calory intake. I had moderate strength gain. However, I may be starting from a different point than you having always carried what I call power lifting weight. I haven't seen an abb in decades, but now I'm determined to lean out. I want to have a 60 year old physic like that Jerseydevil fellow!!

Makes sense now that I look at it. Seems like that method has treated you well judging by your avator pic.

If you eat at maintenance or below on supraphysiological levels of test (and especially compounds like tren), your enhanced feed efficiency allow you to build mass while losing BF. The coveted recomp effect. Though its very difficult to hold onto the mass coming off without upping your caloric intake to support.

If you eat at maintenance or below on supraphysiological levels of test (and especially compounds like tren), your enhanced feed efficiency allow you to build mass while losing BF. The coveted recomp effect. Though its very difficult to hold onto the mass coming off without upping your caloric intake to support.
Maybe the best second post ever on ASF. Exactly, and welcome.

Back