• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Returning to lifting...its about time

CallMeJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, have been out of lifting for about 6-8 months had a rough time in my life for awhile but its time to get back in and its great to be back! Looking for reputable sponsors, and suggestions?

Hey guys, have been out of lifting for about 6-8 months had a rough time in my life for awhile but its time to get back in and its great to be back! Looking for reputable sponsors, and suggestions?

Been there a time or two.....but glad youve found your way back. Welcome theres alot of great guys here and sponsors as well. Take some time and look threw the sponsor section you will find many great sources. Find one you like? Then post a thread in source checking asking for reviews and opinions

DSL

Welcome to ASF bro. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me once your post count gets to 10

Welcome !

life tends to get in the way sometimes .. no worries get back and do work !! couple months youll be happy you did

Back