• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

9\10 x

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9 out of 10 times When I inject into my shoulder a little trail of gear comes oozing out followed by a little blood... Why is that... it happens from time to time with me??:loser:

May not be going deep enough..or you could be pulling the needle out too fast. Try letting it sit a few seconds before pulling out. It's not a big deal...happens to everyone from time to time.

I've always felt comfortable using 23g 1inch... My shoulders are fairly thick I goes as far in as Ican...I should just stick with my quads that's where it never fails me

Don't pull.it out right away and before you pull it out give it a.little turn and pull out slow

I've always felt comfortable using 23g 1inch... My shoulders are fairly thick I goes as far in as Ican...I should just stick with my quads that's where it never fails me

If you're lean..1" should be plenty for delts. Try doing a 10-15 second pause before pulling out.

^^^this is the way to go. I will pull out about 3/4 the way and wait 10-15 sec to allow the tissue to close before final extraction. Sometimes the volume can cause this as well, pushing the upper limits of a muscle group can cause leakage.

I've had the same issues. I stopped pinning delts bc of blood and leakage. I would use a 25g 1". Pin, inject slowly, allow pin to stay in muscle for about 15-20seconds, then s l o w pull out. Still had blood dripping down to my elbow. Ill stick to jabbing quads and glutes.

How much are you injecting into your delts. 1ml, 2ml, 3ml??? what I've noticed and I noticed this today is that the more I inject into the delts, better the chance that I'll have some gear or blood ooze out. but don't worry bro, you are pushing a needle through skin and muscle and are injecting a foreign substance into your body. Don't be alarmed if a little bit oozes out.

Back