• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time ordering with MLG

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys how's it going? This is actually my first post in this forum. I am a member of other forums but after being directed to MLG through an acquaintance I felt like it would be a good idea to become a member here where they are so popular and enjoyed. So only 4 days after placing my order, BOOM I got my package. MLG was very helpful in sending me a pricelist and responding to my email quickly. I absolutely tip my hat to that, because I have used numerous other UGLs in the past that were not nearly as customer service focused. My bottles look great, and filled well. My only concern is that there are no labels on the vials. Pics I've seen online of MLG gear always had labels so I was confused by this. Thankfully all my gear was the same, but idk what I would do if I ordered multiple compounds. Again, I'm really pleased with my experience with MLG, I'm just hoping someone can tell me if no labels is normal. Appreciate it guys!

You might have more luck with a response if you post in their sponsor section. Or get your post count up to 10 and you can PM one of their reps?

Siunds like a huge fluke really. Thats weird

Siunds like a huge fluke really. Thats weird

Yeah that's what I assumed. I'm sure they are really busy with all their orders so it's understandable. Just don't want to pin until I know for sure.

Wut kind u get if u dont mind asking. I jus got sum TE and sure enough they have labels lol. Honestly i wouldnt worry too much. I mean only thing i would think about is mayb it could accidentally b a different compound.

Masteron. Yeah I mean I know it's legit I just don't know if it's masteron or not so obviously you don't want to just pin it as masteron if by accident it'd test prop or tren you know? I can't wait to find out tho, ive heard great things about MLG!

Ive never seen masteron. But tren usually alot darker correct me if im wrong. But like u said my vials are clear and very clean looking. Im srry to hear bout ur labels tho. Like steve said id prolly jus email a rep and jus see. Email theboneman. He will take care of ya. Good luck brother.

Ive never seen masteron. But tren usually alot darker correct me if im wrong. But like u said my vials are clear and very clean looking. Im srry to hear bout ur labels tho. Like steve said id prolly jus email a rep and jus see. Email theboneman. He will take care of ya. Good luck brother.

Yeah is usually darker in color. I've had some labs that come yellow and others come brown in tren but usually it's darker. Thanks for the help bro, I'll def hit up boneman.

MLG took care of the situation fully and fast! I got exactly what I ordered and it's g2g!

You might have more luck with a response if you post in their sponsor section. Or get your post count up to 10 and you can PM one of their reps?

What he said. And trust me, once you speak with them, they'll straighten it out for you. Great guys.

weird mine had labels. my tren was extremly dark too, almost like pee from a dehydrated person

Back