• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caxxis

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here have any experience with CAXXIS Pharmaceuticals?

This is Karius line of gear and it’s always been quality. I’ve used it years ago and liked it. He’s been around for years

Yea dude's been producing quality for a long long time and actually a really nice guy all around. Very easy to work with

Let us know how it goes- I haven't used the line but heard about it and I remember Karius from more than 10 years ago- He was solid then and still seems to be solid now.
Made an order and everything about it was great. Couple months I’ll know if product good.

Anyone here have any experience with CAXXIS Pharmaceuticals?
I will tell you right now, Caxxis is untrustworthy! I made an order for $1000 and he told me to send it and he would send my gear. I sent the money and he litterlly laughed and in not so many words told me to Fuck off. Never even tried to send the gear. I have found several suppliers better and more trustworthy than Caxxis!

I will tell you right now, Caxxis is untrustworthy! I made an order for $1000 and he told me to send it and he would send my gear. I sent the money and he litterlly laughed and in not so many words told me to Fuck off. Never even tried to send the gear. I have found several suppliers better and more trustworthy than Caxxis!
That definitely does NOT sound like Karius or Joe. Are you sure you were using the correct email address?

That definitely does NOT sound like Karius or Joe. Are you sure you were using the correct email address?
From what I've read there's some impostors running around. Be careful out there as scammers are capitalizing on popular labs.

This is the biggest piece of bullshit I ever heard in my life. Karius has been around longer than any of us have been on the forums. This would never happen. He is probably one of the most honest guys out there. Been providing quality stuff for years. He is one of the few guys that tests everything. Jpal and Genotec are the few others that come to mind.

Post up this phantom email where he laughed at you.. you wont, because it never happened. All this coming from a guy who has 5 posts..lmao

Last edited:
Back