• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post Tren Libido

Snakepit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 10 weeks into a 16 week cycle and my libido has almost completely crashed since I stopped running Tren A at week 9. Even when having sex it is almost impossible to orgasm. Could this be due to high prolactin levels? Would it be worth taking some caber or prami for a few weeks to see if that fixes the issue. I still have 6 weeks left in my current cycle of Mast/Prop/Var. Any suggestions would be great.

Yes and yes. Tren caused prolactin sides are common and inability to finish is a classic symptom. Choose Caber over Prami if possible, I would dose at no less than 2mgs split into 4 doses/wk.

Yes and yes. Tren caused prolactin sides are common and inability to finish is a classic symptom. Choose Caber over Prami if possible, I would dose at no less than 2mgs split into 4 doses/wk.
^^^^^THIS

prami sides sucked for me. Get some good caber. PM if you need a good source.

I've heard some people get results from Prolactron? I'm considering getting it but there's a part of me that says stick to Caber.

I've heard some people get results from Prolactron? I'm considering getting it but there's a part of me that says stick to Caber.

I did ok on low dose NPP with Prolactrone but I don't know if it actually did anything since I never tried without it. I'm not sure if I really feel like it is strong enough. I'll be getting caber next time...

NPP ain't tren and prolactrone ain't caber. Good call to go with caber.

100 % on the caber just.not sure where to get it now mp was the only good source I felt with

IML Gear Cream!
This...and she also has some agent steel to cover you til the prolactin levels normalize. You can thank me later.

You guys keep mentioning AY having great Caber. Do they have a website or where do I get info about it?

You guys keep mentioning AY having great Caber. Do they have a website or where do I get info about it?

In the sponsor section you can get to AY's board. She doesn't have just great caber, she has REAL Cabaser, pharma. You will need to email her to get a list. She usually responds very quickly

Yep. Legit pharma caber. I'd remind everyone that its usually an add on only item(to go with orders for gear etc) as its hard to keep in stock as she can only get so much. That said I don't think she will turn away a bro in need. Maybe p

Yep. Legit pharma caber. I'd remind everyone that its usually an add on only item(to go with orders for gear etc) as its hard to keep in stock as she can only get so much. That said I don't think she will turn away a bro in need. Maybe p

Good post I sometimes froget this as I normally order products as well.

Last edited:
Back