• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testing Test levels from Blend

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If I'm using a blend that has 100mg of test prop, 100mg NPP, 100mg Mastp at 0.6cc a day. Then adding NPP100 at 0.2cc a day.

Essentially shooting
420 test prop
520 NPP
420 mast p
A week.

When should I get bloods that would be recognized as proper levels. I pin every day. And what do you think your numbers would be. Should I skip one pin and get bloods before my next pin say 46 hrs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If I'm using a blend that has 100mg of test prop, 100mg NPP, 100mg Mastp at 0.6cc a day. Then adding NPP100 at 0.2cc a day.

Essentially shooting
420 test prop
520 NPP
420 mast p
A week.

When should I get bloods that would be recognized as proper levels. I pin every day. And what do you think your numbers would be. Should I skip one pin and get bloods before my next pin say 46 hrs.

I've never pulled bloods on prop, but I would think 24-48hrs post pin would be sufficient to gauge your numbers.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I've never pulled bloods on prop, but I would think 24-48hrs post pin would be sufficient to gauge your numbers.

I hear you for sure. I know I'd. Like to do 24hrs since I pin everyday. Just trying to do it so people dont say anything negative about my timing. So.i was thinking of skipping a pin.and doubling up the next one. Who knows. I've also heard NPP shows up as Test in the test

I hear you for sure. I know I'd. Like to do 24hrs since I pin everyday. Just trying to do it so people dont say anything negative about my timing. So.i was thinking of skipping a pin.and doubling up the next one. Who knows. I've also heard NPP shows up as Test in the test

Interesting..I never heard that about NPP. I haven't seen many bloods recently that were pulled on prop. However I have seen a member recently pull bloods on Test Ace.. so they are similar esters I believe. They are posted here, I just gotta find em.. PM me if u need more info

Interesting..I never heard that about NPP. I haven't seen many bloods recently that were pulled on prop. However I have seen a member recently pull bloods on Test Ace.. so they are similar esters I believe. They are posted here, I just gotta find em.. PM me if u need more info

Will do bud. Maybe I suck it up and do 24 hrs and 48. That may be interesting

I’d say 48hrs. I did bloods on 700mg of prop. I was pinning ED as well pulled bloods about 12hrs after last pin and my total T was 8000.

There really isn’t a standard I’ve seen for short esters. Set your own and always run the same protocol when testing so it’s apples to apples.

I’d say 48hrs. I did bloods on 700mg of prop. I was pinning ED as well pulled bloods about 12hrs after last pin and my total T was 8000.

There really isn’t a standard I’ve seen for short esters. Set your own and always run the same protocol when testing so it’s apples to apples.
Word. So you'd skip a pin and go almost 48hrs and test before you pin?

Bloods for short estered test should be pulled around the 4 week mark, and 24 hours since last pin. Do bloods in the morning on an empty stomach.

When I do it again I will run the same dose and wait for about 48hrs after my last pin just to see what those bloods look like. If I don’t like that one I will do 24hr next.

In my mind the 12hrs wasn’t enough since it was so high. But like I said l, as long as it’s always apples to apples then it’s all good. But in the end it doesn’t matter because there’s no data to compare against. You’re making your own dataset if that makes sense.

I seen bloobs pulled on another forum from 100mg prop EOD. His test levels were over 3000!!

- - - Updated - - -

Pulled 48 hours after last pin

IML Gear Cream!
Bloods for short estered test should be pulled around the 4 week mark, and 24 hours since last pin. Do bloods in the morning on an empty stomach.

Also, if you're running NPP be sure to get the estrogen sensitive panel. The reason for this is that a 19nor can cause a false result on E2 levels. One more important thing is to get the LC/MS (uncapped) panel so that if your total test level exceeds 1,500 it will be shown at the proper level.

Thanks, I.juat dont want to have a higher number them have someone call my protocol Into play.

Also, if you're running NPP be sure to get the estrogen sensitive panel. The reason for this is that a 19nor can cause a false result on E2 levels. One more important thing is to get the LC/MS (uncapped) panel so that if your total test level exceeds 1,500 it will be shown at the proper level.
I'm very familiar with bloods, I've had them drawn many times. I've just never done short ester. And I'm not too co concerned about estrodial. I feel.good. however in my reading I heard nandrolone pops for test on bloodwork...soni need to do more research in this area

Thanks, I.juat dont want to have a higher number them have someone call my protocol Into play.

At the 4 week mark of pinning every day, your blood levels would be steady. If someone wants call your protocol into play......let 'em. Why would you change your pinning schedule, interfering with your cycle, just to please some screen names?

And I'm more sure what to expect. I've never gotten much higher than 4x test levels..but I've always tested in the very bottom. Of my trough. When I test my cyp I wait 72hrs. So I'm thinking this will be higher

At the 4 week mark of pinning every day, your blood levels would be steady. If someone wants call your protocol into play......let 'em. Why would you change your pinning schedule, interfering with your cycle, just to please some screen names?
You are correct. I wouldnt stray. But I would be ok skipping 1 day and pinning to five some credence to the sponsor. That's it

Don't worry about what anyone says about your results.. if they're, high, low, middle ... It's all about gauging the hormone levels in your gear, so that the next time you follow the same procedure you are doing now..u will have a baseline to go off. 36-48hrs post pin is what I would do personally.

Don't worry about what anyone says about your results.. if they're, high, low, middle ... It's all about gauging the hormone levels in your gear, so that the next time you follow the same procedure you are doing now..u will have a baseline to go off. 36-48hrs post pin is what I would do personally.

Word. 36hrs may be a good middle ground since I pin every day. Didnt think of that

Back